Ownership Thinking 101
Leadership is overrated. In fact, everyone can’t be a leader. However, more important is our understanding of ownership. Once we’ve got that, then we can fully understand the how of good leadership. Embedded in this idea is also the idea of good “follower-ship” or what it means to be the first follower.
This course is a fun and useful look at how to grow in thinking like an owner. It also points out why no one can be “the leader” all the time.
Ownership Thinking is about initiating the right catalyst to open possibilities for improvement, for direct action, for better understanding, and for accepting the leadership of others. In this course you’ll get 4 key skills to direct, create buy-in, motivate others, and creatively solve problems. Topic areas include:
- Having Difficult Conversations
- How to Lead Meetings that Matter
- Seen for Who You Are: Body-Based Communication and Presentation Skills
- Communicating for Success: Leading Amidst Adversity
- Catching Unethical Behavior Before it Happens
- Courageous Conversations
- Multi-generational / multi-cultural Leadership