Great teams always out perform great individuals. But an in-sync team is not going to happen on its own. Would you love to be on a team that just makes you jump for joy? It’s possible, but a strategic approach is needed to see the results you want.
First of all teams need structure to succeed. Do you know how to structure a team with the three key roles? Teams also need a different type of direction than individuals do.
This course introduces you to the follow key skills:
- Establishing the three key roles in your team
- Managing teams
- Holding teams accountable for results
- Creating a “team work” culture
- Understanding the diversity of skills
- Defining team goals
- How to be a “team” player without feeling ignored or underappreciated